Monday, February 15, 2010

Getting Ready for School Online

J&R Computer/Music World
As an online student, you will be responsible for having adequate software for your courses. Most schools will require you to have Microsoft Word. If you do not already own this software, you will make it much easier on yourself to purchase it. Professors will likely require you to submit papers and homework assignments in a document (.doc) file which will require you to have Microsoft Word. If you are sharing files with other students, you want to be able to view the files in the format they created the documents. Professors may even send you assignments as Microsoft Word documents.

In addition to Microsoft Word, you will likely need Microsoft PowerPoint for group and individual projects/presentations.

Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 comes with the following minimum combination of products: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access. It is available for both Windows and Mac.

1 comments:

Unknown on April 8, 2011 at 11:46 PM said...

Yes i am agreed with yours all of the point. But i prefer Online School Reviews because it's affordable and helps you to get the degree in the half of the time as it take's to get in the regular program.

It's good for the those who are already working and don't have time opt a regular program.

Post a Comment

Slideshow Below Posts

 
Education Directory Blog Directory Development and Growth Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Site Info

Online School Search was created after my exhausting search for an online school. I first began in 2001. After deciding that there weren't enough degree options and the cost was too high, I focused my attention on my job. In 2005, I began attending a regular college and by 2009, I found that my learning style was best suited for something other than the "face-to-face" university. My goal is to provide resources for those of you considering online courses or a degree.

My College Update

I recently enrolled at Franklin University. I am taking the required introduction class PF321. This course is a 6 week tutorial on how to use tools for completing online courses. The class is also available as a 3 week course, but my registration was completed too late to enroll in the shorter class.

My textbooks arrived in 2 days!!

Best Online Colleges Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie